Through the Nonprofit Directory, the Community Foundation is pleased to highlight the many community organizations providing important programs and services in the Greater Richmond region or the Northern Neck/Middle Peninsula. Your listing is free and allows your organization to:
- Become part of the largest searchable database of nonprofits serving the Richmond region;
- Access and post job/RFP listings, community events, items needed/available, announcements and other relevant information
- Connect with other organization and leaders working with similar issues, populations or service areas;
- Inspire and engage individuals who wish to give back by providing additional insight and transparency into your organization.
To get started SEARCH to see if your organization already exists in our database using your Organization Name and/or EIN
- If your organization DOES NOT EXIST
- 1) Check your eligibility for a Standard or Enhanced profile
- 2) Submit the information requested and wait for approval from the ConnectVA administrator
- If your organization DOES EXIST do not create a duplicate organization profile. Instead, you should request to become an admin of the existing profile. Once you are an admin, you can make changes to profile information and post (jobs/RFP’s, items, announcements, events etc.) on behalf of the organization. We encourage multiple admins per organization profile.
- 1) Click on your organization name that was populated from the search box to reach your current profile
- 2) Click on “Request Membership” and add any comments to send with your request
- 3) Click “Send Request” and an email will be sent to the current admins of your organization for approval
If there are no current admins for your organization or the current admins are outdated, contact us and we can assist you.