The following are items that would help us really build up the PAT curriculum that we take out to families.
• Clothes for Dress up (Shiny shoes, construction hats, doctors jackets, costumes etc.)
• Pretend Play Items (briefcase, purses, old cell phones, plastic food/plates, used up gift cards to be used as “credit cards”, baby dolls, pretend cash registers etc)
• Glasses/Frames (sunglasses, or glasses without frames for pretend play)
• Keys (any keys)
• Bubble Wrap (used for sensory and art activities)
• Big Legos, regular Legos, or Lincoln logs
• Dominoes (does not need to be a complete set)
• Board Games (Does not need to have all the pieces)
• Playing Cards (Does not need the complete set)
And as always, we really need books!
Any gently used books, board books, any sort of kids books!