Birdies for Charity presented by TowneBank is a free fundraising platform that the PGA TOUR administers in connection with the Dominion Energy Charity Classic, a PGA TOUR Champions playoff event held at the Country Club of Virginia, James River Course in October. Specifically, Birdies for Charity gives all local non-profits the opportunity to leverage the DECC to generate donations that will be matched 10% (up to a $10,000 bonus per charity, max bonus of $100,000 for the entire program). Organizations may solicit flat donations or per-birdie donations to be bonused by 10% (per-birdie donations are based on the number of “birdies” made by PGA TOUR Champions during the DECC). Participating organizations will receive all donations collected on their behalf plus the additional 10% (credit card fees apply for online donations). Please visit the Program Reference Guide or deccgolf.com to learn more about the donation process, donation acknowledgment and when participating organizations will receive funds.
Benefits for participating organizations:
1. 100% of funds generated plus an additional 10% bonus. (Credit card fees apply for online donations. Max bonus of $10,000 per charity, $100,000 for program).
2. Four tickets to each day of tournament play (October 19-21, 2018).
3. Organization name listed on the Birdies for Charity Presented by Townebank sign.
4. Organization name listed in the tournament program.
1. Register for free at https://registrations.pgatourhq.com/forms/bfcdominion/
2. Please fill out all required forms and upload your organization’s IRS Determination Letter and most recent W9. Please click upload before clicking submit.
3. Kali Edsall, Birdies for Charity Coordinator, will notify you once you have been approved to utilize the platform.
Contact Kali Edsall, Birdies for Charity Coordinator, with any additional questions at email@example.com or 804-234-8845.
This program is operated by PGA TOUR Charities Inc., a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.