- This event has passed.
Grant Writing 3-Part Series
February 11 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm| $150
February 11, February 18 and February 25, 9am-1:30pm
A tried and true favorite, this three-part series is an introduction to the basic principles and practices of good grant writing.
We will review the importance of researching various funders to find the right funding opportunities for your nonprofit, as well as strategies for approaching funders. We’ll also cover the essential elements of a proposal, including the need statement, program design, evaluation, and budget. A particular emphasis on stewardship, reporting, and ethics is included in this overview.
• Understand funding trends
• Increase your understanding of the grants process
• Learn how to research and narrow sources
• Increase your knowledge of the components of a grant application and process
• Ensure best fit between funder and agency
• Learn what makes a proposal worth funding
• Learn the importance of good stewardship of grants and grant makers
Sessions will include engaging learning, rich discussions, guest speakers, and action planning to take back to your organization.
We encourage the registration of multiple staff or board members from your organization that would benefit from learning together.