HRI is a non-profit 501C3 corporation that offers a wide range of substance abuse treatment services for individuals suffering from opioid addiction, illicit substance addiction, cocaine abuse and alcoholism. We provide both residential and outpatient services. Our treatment programs are licensed by the State of Virginia?s Department of Mental Health, Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse Services. It is our mission to provide the best and most appropriate comprehensive quality of treatment for each of our patients.
|Service Name||Service Description|
Our Opioid Treatment Program (OTP), located in downtown Richmond, Virginia is fully accredited by CARF International . The OTP was carefully designed to maximally meet the patients' treatment needs within a reasonable timeframe, allowing the patient time to deal with present problems; establish a new lifestyle; enjoy life free from dependence on licit or illegal drugs; and enjoy a better quality of life in their chosen environment.
Our outpatient services include:
- Methadone Maintenance and Detox
- Buprenorphine Maintenance and Detox
- Counseling: Individual, Group, and Family
- Psychiatric: Assessments and Consultation
- Medical Services: Physical Examinations, Lab work, Consultations and Referrals
- Hepatitis Vaccinations and Education
- HIV Pre/Post Testing & Counseling
- Methadone Anonymous Group
- Vocational Referrals
- Assessments & Referrals
- GED Preparation
- Computer Classes
Admissions are taken on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. For more information call us at 804-644-4634 or visit our location.