Website CrossOver Healthcare Ministry
About CrossOver Healthcare Ministry:
CrossOver Healthcare Ministry provides compassionate, high quality healthcare to the uninsured and medically underserved in our local community through the operation of two healthcare clinics; one in the City of Richmond and one in Henrico County. CrossOver is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that offers comprehensive healthcare services to its patients, including: primary care, specialty care, dental, vision, behavioral health, HIV/AIDS care, OB/GYN, medications and medications management, and social work case management.
The Annual Fund Manager is responsible for individual gifts through direct mail, personal cultivation of small to mid-level donors, and oversight of operations involved with entering and processing gifts, and thanking donors. This position oversees the donor database and helps implement database policies and procedures to ensure data consistency and quality. This position will work with the development team and volunteers to lead efforts to develop and implement philanthropic strategies for the Annual Fund. As a member of the development team, this position will work to create a culture of philanthropy across the organization.
Key Responsibilities of Position:
Annual Fund Campaign
• Create, implement, and evaluate the organization’s annual fund campaign, including mailings, appeals, and other relevant correspondences.
• Identify, qualify, cultivate, solicit, and steward assigned portfolio of current and prospective donors.
• Track interactions with donors, including follow-up action items, in the donor database.
• Develop a robust monthly donor program.
• Engage and monitor development staff and volunteers’ stewardship of donors through personal thank you calls, hand written notes, etc.
• Schedule and facilitate tours and meetings with donors and key stakeholders.
• Manage direct mail including setting parameters for list generation and segmentation. Work collaboratively with the development team to create the theme and oversee the design. Oversee the budget and print, mail and fulfillment timelines with outside vendors. Establish and track metrics.
• Regularly attend and participate in Development Committee meetings and workgroups.
• Assist with the coordination of two annual donor stewardship events.
• Ensure effective and efficient utilization and management of donor database functions, including but not limited to, data entry, data quality, production of reports, acknowledgement letters, recurring gifts, and recording of interactions with donors.
• Open and process mail, enter all donations, and produce and mail acknowledgement letters in adherence with mail process and gift acknowledgement policies.
• Verify and record all matching gifts.
• Provide senior leadership and other staff with reports and information needed to make informed, strategic decisions which impact fund development activities.
• Develop and implement appropriate database policies. Develop and lead trainings on policies and database use for staff.
• Work with the Administrative Coordinator to perform the monthly reconciliation
|• A minimum of two years of experience in a non-profit environment, with a track record of success in annual giving; • A strong sense of fundraising ethics and practices, including confidentiality of donor information; • Superior written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail; ability to multi-task; • The ability to develop and execute long-range plans; • Able to work independently and with a diverse group of constituents; • Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office; • eTapestry knowledge strongly preferred.|
|$40,000 - $45,000|
|Generous sick, vacation, PTO, health, dental, and vision insurance. 401k option available after one year of employment. CrossOver does not pay relocation expenses.|
How to apply:
|For consideration, please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, with an email subject line of “Annual Fund Manager”. No phone calls. Interviews will start upon receipt of resumes.|
|CrossOver Healthcare Ministry|