CrossOver Healthcare Ministry
CrossOver Healthcare Ministry: Operates two non-profit health centers in Richmond Va. The clinics serve low income patients who are uninsured or are enrolled in Medicaid. Overall, CrossOver provides comprehensive healthcare to 6,000 residents of Central Virginia, offering care to children as well as adults. CrossOver provides primary care, specialty care, dental, vision, mental health, HIV care and OB care to qualified patients. CrossOver also operates a licensed pharmacy. Our full-time clinics are located on Cowardin Avenue in South Richmond and on Quioccasin Road in Henrico County.
CrossOver Health Care Ministry’s Mission: To provide health care, promote wellness, and connect community talents and resources with people in need in the name of Jesus Christ.
CrossOver Health Care Ministry’s Vision: A healthy, vibrant community where every person is restored by the compassionate, healing love of God.
CrossOver TIPS Program (Treatment Intervention Patient Centered-Services): Since 1999, our Cowardin clinic has been the only local free clinic to offer diagnostic testing, medical and nursing care, prescription assistance, case management, substance abuse and mental health counseling, transportation assistance, and prevention education for HIV/AIDS clients.
Reports to: TIPS Medical Case Manager
• Enter data into e2VA and coordinate all necessary referrals
• Assist TIPS clients in accessing and obtaining resources in the community and internally
o Connect patients to all community resources as needed
o Follow through with internal medical referrals and make sure patients are medically cleared
o Enroll and monitor patient eligibility for ADAP
• Monitor and ensure accurate data entry and reporting
• Collaborate with TIPS Team for site visits, audits, and peer reviews
• Enroll TIPS clients in ACA whenever possible
• Monitor transportation budget and assign vouchers as needed
• Responsible for Data to Care and lost to care initiatives
• Coordinate activities, education and service delivery for World AIDS Day
• Coordinate education about HIV/AIDS communication on social media with our Communications manager
• Develop and monitor HIV testing and outreach for the organization including strategies for testing among Latino population in the Greater Richmond Area
• Perform confidential HIV testing at community events
|Qualifications: • Knowledge of Ryan White Part B services and interventions, • Knowledge of Ryan White Part B enrollment and eligibility procedures for new and returned to care clients • Experience providing HIV/AIDS case management, eligibility/recertification screening, prevention education, testing, and counseling preferred not required • Experience maintaining detailed records and preparing progress reports • Ability to work with low-income clients of varying backgrounds • Strong interpersonal skills with team members, clients, and partner agencies; ability to communicate effectively with low-income populations; bilingual in Spanish/English • Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint • Recruitment, training and retention of Peer Mentors • Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related field • Knowledge of community resources for helping meet basic needs • Ability to learn and master new software for entering secure TIPS related data • Ability to work independently and adhere to strict deadlines • Ability to multi-task and perform other duties as needed by other TIPS team members • Knowledge of Affordable Care Act, Healthcare.gov, Medicare and Medicaid; and the ability to explain insurance terminology clearly • Bilingual English/Spanish|
|Health Care Insurance, Dental Plan, Paid Vacation, holiday and sick leave.|
How to apply:
|CrossOver Healthcare Ministry|