Website CrossOver Healthcare Ministry
About CrossOver Healthcare Ministry:
CrossOver Healthcare Ministry provides compassionate, high quality healthcare to the uninsured and medically underserved in our local community through the operation of two healthcare clinics; one in the City of Richmond and one in Henrico County. CrossOver is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that offers comprehensive healthcare services to its patients, including: primary care, specialty care, dental, vision, behavioral health, HIV/AIDS care, OB/GYN, medications and medications management, and social work case management.
The Communications Associate works with the Director of Resource Development and Communications to develop and implement an annual strategic communications plan that leverages the CrossOver brand to support fundraising and outreach efforts. This position will manage print and digital communications to external and internal audiences, and will serve as the brand ambassador to ensure uniformity of the brand.
Key Responsibilities of Position:
• Develop and execute an annual strategic communications plan.
• Assist in the development of donor engagement strategies and support innovative, proactive, and effective communications with various donor and stakeholder communities.
• Serve as the brand ambassador to ensure consistent application of CrossOver’s brand and messaging platform across the organization.
• Work with staff to collect and share stories and photos which demonstrate the impact of CrossOver.
• Develop content for and manage email communications including but not limited to, weekly Sunday Snapshots. Work with the development team to ensure electronic appeals, volunteer updates, and other mass communications adhere to brand standards. Maintain up-to-date constituent email lists with contact information.
• Manage, share, and develop content for all social media accounts.
• Coordinate with the development team to identify needs and create collateral materials, presentations, and messaging specific to key audiences.
• Design and update high-quality print and digital marketing materials, including press releases, informational brochures, annual report, photos, videos, and other digital content.
• Manage and outsource the design of print materials to a third party graphic designer as needed.
• Maintain a marketing budget and coordinate all printing of marketing materials.
• Manage the website, including content creation and revision, and quality control checks to ensure accurate content and links.
• Monitor analytics for the website and social media.
• In collaboration with the development team, ensure that all grant obligations related to public relations and communications are fulfilled.
• Develop and maintain an active media list.
• Regularly attend and participate in Board of Directors meetings by distributing meeting packets, recording meeting minutes, and other needs as assigned.
|• Superior written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail; ability to multi-task; • Able to work independently and with a diverse group of constituents; • Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office; knowledge of social media best practices; familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Canva; • Working knowledge of video editing.|
How to apply:
|For consideration, please send resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and a sample Facebook and twitter post highlighting Fidel’s Story (featured on page 5 of CrossOver’s FY2018 Annual Report, you can find the FY18 Annual Report here: https://www.crossoverministry.org/about/documents/. ) to email@example.com by July 31, with an email subject line of “Communications Associate”. No phone calls. Interviews will start upon receipt of resumes.|
|CrossOver Healthcare Ministry|