Website St. Joseph’s Villa
Under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Philanthropy, the Data and Research Manager will work with all members of the Advancement Team and donors to organize and drive a successful effort, overseeing logistics, materials, and research. The Data and Research Manager provides key leadership and support for the duration of the comprehensive capital campaign of St. Joseph’s Villa.
The Data and Research Manager will be responsible for database administration, automated data extraction for planning, analysis, predictive analytics and campaign performance tracking. This position will lead the Villa’s efforts on research and data analytics projects to provide recommendations to the Advancement Team and senior leadership on trends and the organizational strategic planning.
This position performs all work safely, in accordance with the highest professional ethical standards, and in alignment with St. Joseph’s Villa mission, values, and guiding principles.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Manage the Villa’s constituent database, gift entry, reports, lists, and donor information
• Support the campaign, annual giving, grants, and planned giving initiatives with prospect research, segmentation, reports, and basic data analytics and visualization to track year-to-year trends and inform strategy.
• Serve as the departmental liaison to the finance department, coordinating record keeping, reports, and reconciliations.
• Support all mailings and digital appeals and mailings
• Track pledge schedules, balances, and reminders. Ensure reminders are sent on a timely basis.
• Coordinate acknowledgements to ensure that all gifts are acknowledged in a timely fashion
• Conduct proactive and responsive prospect research
• Update donor records and continuously improve the quality and usefulness of information on the constituent database.
• Ensure accurate donor contact information and serve as the point person for internal and external contact requests
• Oversee list purchase and integration, data migration, or database screenings.
• Pull information from the Villa’s client and program databases to support reports, proposals, communications, and materials.
• Assist in the strategic administration of NAP credits
• Performs other duties as assigned.
|Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to English, Math, or Behavioral Sciences and at least two years of administration or related experience. Excellent attention to details and recordkeeping skills are necessary. Proficient with Windows, Outlook, internet research, MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with proprietary software preferred|
|Medical Vision Dental 403(b) Short/Long term Disability PTO Sick|
How to apply:
|Please visit our careers page at https://www.neverstopbelieving.org/get-involved/ to complete an online application. If you need further assistance, please contact: Almenta Baker Staff Recruiter email@example.com 804-553-3214|
|St. Joseph’s Villa|