Website Maymont Foundation
Manages Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge database of over 50,000 records and has overall responsibility for the integrity of the data. Enters and tracks constituent information and gifts. Provides donor communications, fundraising support, reporting, and analytics. Reports to Manager of Development. Works closely with Director of Advancement & Development and with accounting, special events, and programmatic areas.
• Develop expert knowledge of Maymont’s Raiser’s Edge database and working knowledge of related systems/software.
• Assist with opening of incoming mail and process donations on a daily basis; download online transactions and import into Raiser’s Edge.
• Post gifts to Blackbaud general ledger and interface with Accounting area regarding gift attribution, accounting codes, and monthly reconciliation.
• Update and maintain record of all tracking codes and tables. Assign codes per database protocols.
• Ensure database integrity by conducting regular audits of data and ongoing corrections.
• Recommend and implement measures to continually improve quality and accuracy of data.
• Perform all routine data entry updates and projects; review data entry projects performed by staff and volunteers.
• Train current and new users on use of database, including data entry protocols, codes, queries and reporting.
• Maintain donor acknowledgement and pledge stewardship correspondence.
• Generate segmented mailing lists for direct mail solicitations and program communications.
• Produce standard and custom reports to facilitate analysis and decision-making.
• Produce monthly and annual reports for Accounting area for financial reporting, audit and tax return.
• Produce development performance reports as needed.
• Build queries and exports for donor lists, including direct mail appeals and event invitations.
• Evaluate effectiveness direct mailings.
• Maintain departmental calendar for all development activities.
• Manage the donor pipeline by ensuring that donation commitments are fulfilled as documented.
• Identify potential major and planned giving donors through prospecting tools and by evaluating donor data.
• Interact and collaborate with colleagues to analyze potential donors, develop strategies for major donors, and ensure efficient and accurate acknowledgement of gifts and memberships.
• In collaboration with Development staff, oversee the tracking and management of major gift solicitations, grant proposal submissions, and reporting deadlines.
|• Exceptional aptitude for learning and working with computer software and online technologies. • Exceptional attention to detail. • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. • Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines. • Dependability, flexibility, and ability to maintain confidentiality. • Bachelor’s Degree required • Advanced knowledge of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge software • Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar database management position, preferably with a non-profit organization|
|Comensurate with experience and education|
|PTO and 7 paid holidays Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; 403(b) retirement plan|
How to apply:
|Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com EOE|
|Administrative & Office Support, Fund Development|