Website Donate Life America
Provide digital, operational and administrative support for Donate Life America (DLA) staff and programs to include but not limited to the following:
1) Manage DLA’s webinar and meeting platform (currently Zoom) account serving as technical lead on the monthly webinar
2) Manage DLA’s eMarketing platform (currently MailChimp) account to include:
• Creating emails to the DLA Community
• Supporting Staff Writer on publication of DLA Insider as needed
• Maintaining distribution lists
• Monitoring email performance metrics and making recommendations for improvement
3) Provide database management support for Salesforce to include:
• Pulling distribution lists
• Conducting periodic research
• Updating organization and individual contact records
• Approving new community members
4) Annual Conference Support
• Coordinate speakers for DLA Annual Conference
• Work with Annual Conference lead to plan for onsite audio visual needs.
• Provide miscellaneous conference support as assigned.
5) Coordinate Contributor Acknowledgements and Exhibiting Activities
• Updating of DLA contributor database, draft and mail acknowledgment and contributions monthly.
• Coordinate DLA conference exhibiting to include:
• Registering DLA and appropriate staff for industry conferences (as outlined by VP of Partnerships & Philanthropy)
• Coordinating with attending staff to register for booths
• Order furniture and services
• Track DLA giveaway items
• Pack and ship materials and re-inventory upon return.
6) Other Data Collection Support
• Support with mid and end year data follow up, collection and organization to include outreach to Donate Life State Team data contacts, database summary preparation, and data cleansing.
7) Website Updates and Support
• Conduct content updates as needed for DLA related websites
|Bachelor's Degree, administrative, customer service and database support experience requested. Experience with MailChimp and Salesforce a plus. Travel within the US once or twice a year expected. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.|
|$30,000/yr - $35,000/yr|
|Medical, vision and dental insurance. 401(k)|
How to apply:
|Please submit resume, cover letter and salary expectations via email to CWharton@DonateLife.net. No phone calls, please.|
|Administrative & Office Support, Fund Development, Technology|
|Donate Life America|