Website Commonwealth Community Trust
Commonwealth Community Trust (CCT) is a growing nonprofit organization that administers pooled special needs trusts for people with disabilities on a national scale. This is an opportunity to join a nonprofit organization and feel a sense of pride in our mission and service to the special needs’ community.
The Graphic Designer / Digital Marketing Manager will design visual content and execute marketing and communications strategies with the goal of increasing awareness, interest and participation in the organization’s trust services and be responsible for administrative duties related to marketing. Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. This is a full-time, exempt position. (Business hours are Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm, 35 hours per week.)
• Apply graphic design for the website, social media, webinars, presentations, email campaigns, advertisements, board reports and other communications, under the direction of the Director of Marketing & Communications.
• Plan, write and develop engaging digital content, utilizing graphics and video such as whiteboard animations.
• Maintain website using WordPress. Manage the relationship with web host provider and web designer.
• Manage, post and monitor content and connections across CCT’s social media platforms including CCT’s corporate LinkedIn account.
• Maintain and update marketing materials and trust enrollment documents, as needed.
• Analyze and grow online presence, report on leading metrics, and maintain and enhance search engine optimization (SEO). Manage the relationship with vendor of SEO, Google Ad, and Google Business services.
• Manage President/CEO’s calendar for conferences, webinars, interviews, and meetings related to marketing.
• Assist with conference planning. Create itineraries and make travel arrangements. Prepare shipments for events. Set up the conference room for webinars. Design and manage virtual booths.
• Document, track and analyze results of advertising and marketing campaigns.
• Enter professional contacts from conferences and other events in database.
• Strong digital design skills using applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Venngage and other digital design applications.
• Well-organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), Microsoft Teams, and Monday.com
• Familiarity with email marketing software such as Mailchimp, website maintenance using WordPress or other website tool, and customer database systems such as Salesforce
About Commonwealth Community Trust (CCT)
Commonwealth Community Trust (CCT) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that administers affordable and efficient Pooled Special Needs Trusts. Founded in 1990, CCT has grown to serve more than 2,000 beneficiaries throughout the United States. To learn more visit: www.trustcct.org.
|• B.S./B.A. in Marketing or Business with coursework in Marketing and/or creative design experience. • Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience. • CCT has a mandatory vaccination policy applicable to all positions. Accommodation for medical and sincerely held religious reason for not being vaccinated, consistent with applicable law, will be considered for reasonable accommodation on this basis. CCT continues to monitor the pandemic following all CDC guidelines, federal, state and local laws.|
|The competitive salary for this position will be commensurate with experience.|
|CCT offers paid vacation and sick leave, a health & wellness benefit, short-term and long-term disability and life insurance and, for eligible employees, a Tax-Sheltered Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Plan. CCT is an equal opportunity employer.|
How to apply:
|Please send your resume and cover letter to hiring@trustCCT.org.|
|Commonwealth Community Trust|