Website Enrichmond Foundation
The Enrichmond Foundation is a non-profit organization that works to support parks, recreation and cultural activities through citizen involvement, education, and fundraising in the Greater Richmond region. We partner with local municipalities and various volunteer community groups to raise funds and manage special projects that make the Richmond area a better place to live.
The Partner Coordinator & Operations Assistant job responsibilities include:
• Lead Enrichmond’s Partner based social media through website updates, e-newsletter and social media to promote
organization and partner projects.
• Handle new Partner application processing and review. Facilitate the application and onboarding process for new
Partner groups to include interviews, contracts, and account activations.
• Work with the Executive Director in coordinating opportunities for networking and collaboration between Partner
groups and their local municipalities. Foster positive relationships with local government staff, donors, and partners.
• Act as Enrichmond’s lead on special City projects including (but not limited to) CarMax Basketball Camp, Parks and
Recreation Out of School Time Program, beautification, conservation easements, and park projects.
• Coordinate the annual Enrichmond Partner Gathering.
• Deliver excellent customer service to our Partners by ensuring timely and accurate responses to all inquiries and
fiscal sponsorship needs.
• Assist with conservation easement updating and conservation easement management.
• Prepare check deposits.
• Prepare checks.
• Assist Partner groups with financial inquiries.
• Work with the Finance Manager to handle each Partner group’s fiscal sponsorship needs.
• Provide support in sponsorship and relationship management.
• Update the Partner Handbook/MOU yearly.
• Work directly with the Executive Director to maintain a professional office environment.
• Assist in all aspects of operations including mailings, communications, office supplies, maintenance, and office
|• Experience working with and/or managing volunteering in the non-profit, corporate, or private sector. • Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. • Excellent writing skills and efficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive, and database programs. • Interest in fundraising. • Some grant-writing experience preferred. • Passionate about Richmond parks, recreation, and cultural activities! • Licensed Notary a plus.|
|Salary is dependent upon experience.|
|Position currently does not offer retirement or health-related benefits.|
How to apply:
|Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Partner Coordinator & Operations Assistant" in the subject line.|
|Administrative & Office Support, Community Relations|