Website Enrichmond Foundation
Enrichmond is seeking a Coordinator to engage the Greater Richmond community in implementing Enrichmond’s community based, volunteer driven efforts. Our mission is to activate our region to build a more equitable, healthy and connected community.
The Volunteer and Community Outreach Coordinator is responsible for engaging the Richmond Region in volunteer activities at Historic Evergreen and East End Cemeteries, our TreeLab program, with our Partner groups, and at our special events. This includes planning and promoting volunteer support and community engagement in the communities we serve. Learn more about Enrichmond’s 28 years of service here: www.enrichmond.org
The Volunteer and Community Outreach Coordinator works under the direction and supervision of Enrichmond’s Executive Director. The position is full-time with office hours from Tuesday through Saturday.
• Coordinate individual, community, corporate and government volunteer scheduling, recruitment, and care in all Enrichmond’s projects and special events – focused primarily in reclaiming Historic Evergreen and East End Cemeteries: Historic Evergreen and East End Cemeteries are the final resting places of many important Richmond historical figures, such as Maggie L. Walker, Rosa L. Dixon Bowser, and John Mitchell, Jr. Learn more here; https://enrichmond.org/evergreen-cemetery/
• Manage Partner and volunteer educational, recruitment, and appreciation events and programs.
• Proactively gather volunteer data and other information related to grant writing and management.
• Represent Enrichmond at local volunteer-specific professional groups. Maintain memberships with national, state, and local organizations/groups promoting excellence in volunteerism.
• Deliver excellent customer service to our volunteers by ensuring timely and accurate responses to all inquiries.
• Foster positive relationships with volunteers.
• Contribute social media content related to volunteer programming, including gathering and delivering photos, stories, and data.
• Work with the Executive Director in coordinating opportunities for networking and collaboration between Partners or “Friends” and the City of Richmond and County of Henrico. Foster positive relationships with municipal staff, donors, and partners.
• Deliver excellent customer service to our Partners by ensuring timely and accurate responses to all inquiries and fiscal sponsorship needs.
• Assist in the coordinating and managing the Foundation’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) donor/volunteer contact database.
• Provide support in sponsorship and relationship management. Including seeking and communicating directly with potential sponsors for volunteer-related activities.
• Work directly with the Executive Director to maintain a professional office environment.
• Assist in all aspects of operations including mailings, communications, office supplies, maintenance, and cleaning.
|Preferred qualifications: • Experience working with and/or managing volunteering in the non-profit, corporate, or private sector. • Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. • Excellent writing skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google programs, and database management. • Experience or training in HandsOn Greater Richmond’s volunteer management system. • Interest in fundraising. Some grant-writing experience preferred. • Passionate for Richmond parks, recreation, and cultural activities! • Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.|
|Salary dependent upon experience.|
|Enrichmond offers employees competitive pay and generous leave, professional development support, and the opportunity to be part of making a better City and region. Currently no retirement or health related benefits. Salary is dependent upon experience.|
How to apply:
|Email resume to email@example.com|
|Community Relations/Corporate Reponsibility, Volunteer Coordination|