Business Solutions (Business Customers)
SOAR365 offers full lines of business that are customized and scaled to meet the needs of our customers:
• Janitorial & Custodial Services
• Landscaping & Grounds Maintenance
• Assembly & Logistics
• Digital Imaging
• Administrative Services
With over $11 million in revenue in 2018, the size of and growth of these core business lines is a testament to the quality of our work, our high standards and our ability to retain satisfied customers.
• Every day, we provide custodial services for more than 120 buildings and over 1,600,000 square feet of office space.
• We maintain over 775 acres of grounds maintenance for government and commercial customers.
• Each month, we clean over 700 miles of roads for a local municipality.
• We assemble, pack and ship more than 400,000 electronic components for home security systems manufacturers.
• We pack and ship over 89,000 packages of flatwood for Plow and Hearth.
• We scan over 3.0 million document pages.
• We operate an award-winning Pass & ID office at the Defense Supply Center Richmond (DSCR).
• We operate a 911 emergency call center at DSCR (with backup for Chesterfield County).
SOAR365 has many years of commercial experience with federal contracts and commercial businesses.
• We are certified as an Employment Services Organization by the Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity (SBSD). Because we are a qualifying company, government agencies don’t have to go through a competitive bid process to do business with us.
Our employees have a “can do” attitude that is infectious. Their work ethic is second to none.
• Most of the men and women we employ have a disability.
• They are glad to work and to receive market-competitive wages for an honest day’s work.
• 66% of adults with disabilities who are actively seeking work are not employed (as compared to 23% without disabilities).
Business Solutions, SOAR365’s largest division, has a significant impact on our organization’s financial stability and our ability to carry out our mission.
• Just like our commercial competitors, we want to make a profit. While our competitors are working to make a profit for their owners, our goal is to use our profits to subsidize our own human service programs, which are critically needed, but woefully underfunded.
• When a business hires SOAR365, it’s a win-win-win:
o Their business needs are met
o SOAR365’s employees who have disabilities are earning wages and gaining self-esteem
o Individuals who need support through underfunded human service programs have access to the services they need.
1901 Westwood Ave Richmond Virginia 23227
Primary Population Served
Adults with Disabilities