Events are a great way to not only raise awareness of your organization and its mission but also to raise funds. Of course, runnng a successful event is easier said than done. A lot of research, planning, and effort go into hosting a successful event. Check out these helpful resources from the ConnectVA KnowledgeCenter to make your next nonprofit event a success:
- Sound Advice for Functions and Events (Free) shared by The Nonprofits Insurance Alliance Group
- Cultivation Events Toolkit ($14) shared by Linda Lysakowski
- A Few Good Tools for Event Registration (Free) shared by Idealware
- Donor Events Inside the Home – Best Practices ($5) shared by Graceful Fundraising
- Lessons for Nonprofits from the Annual University of Chicago Scavenger Hunt (Free) shared by Acumen Fund
ConnectVA’s KnowledgeCenter is powered by IdeaEncore Network. Be sure to designate ConnectVA as your Primary Professional Affiliation (PPA) when you create your free IdeaEncore profile to qualify for special access to selected documents.