Learn about Jeff Wilson, PadillaCRT and Intergenerational Views on Social Technologies panelist at ConnectVA’s upcoming 2013 Social Media for Nonprofits Conference – Engaging Your Audience: From Boomers to Millennials (and Beyond), hosted by Community Idea Stations | WCVE.
“Communications has changed drastically in the past five years — social media is no longer a novelty; it’s a way of life. It has become imperative to be connected via social media.”
3 things you want people to know about you:
- I’ve worked in public relations and marketing for nearly 20 years
- I started my career as a newspaper reporter
- I’m a native of South Carolina and a proud University of South Carolina alumnus
3 things you want people to know about your business:
- Padilla is a new entity created in 2013 when Minneapolis-based Padilla Speer Beardsley acquired Richmond-based CRT/tanaka.
- We are a full-service public relations, marketing creative design and digital firm with 200 employees across the country
- Along with offices in Minneapolis and Richmond, we also have offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C. and Norfolk.
Jeff is an associate vice president and director of business development and marketing for PadillaCRT, one of the country’s top 10 independent PR and marketing agencies. His work has earned him some of the PR industry’s most prestigious awards, including PRWeek’s 2008 Top 40 Under 40 and Richmond’s 2007 Top 40 Under 40 by Style Weekly. He earned a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of South Carolina and a master’s degree in mass communications from the University of George.