There’s no denying that more and more of us are using mobile devices, and that it’s changing the way we live and work. For nonprofits, mobile is quickly becoming a go-to strategy for donor engagement, relationship building, fundraising, and marketing. Check out these helpful resources from NTEN:
- What Does Mobile Mean for Your Organization?
- Responsive Mapping Techniques and Mobile Geolocation
- Video and Mobile Devices
- Mobile Technology and Events: Keys for a Successful Mobile App
- 12 Must-Know Stats About Social Media, Fundraising, and Cause Awareness
- 4 Seriously Cool Ways Nonprofit Are Useing Crowdsourcing
Resources & News: