Getting people to your nonprofit’s website is just the beginning. The key is to keep them engaged once they arrive. Be on the lookout for these visitor behaviors:
- How often they hit the back button. The bounce or exit rate represents the percentage of visitors who enter the site and leave it immediately rather than continuing to view other pages (the lower the better!)
- How long they stick around. Visit duration is the total duration of all visits and lets you know how long visitors stay on your site.
- Whether they come back for more. Offer updated content based on how many new vs. returning visitors you see coming to your site.
- 11 Tips for Making Nonprofit Press Releases Social & Shareable
- 12 Ways to Use the New LinkedIn Mentions
- 7 Responsively Designed Nonprofit Websites to Study & Learn From
Resources & News: