Looking to refine your data collection methods? Want to put the data you have to good use? From sharing the story of your organization’s good work to seeing how many emails were opened to tracking supporter engagement, check out these resources from NTEN to help your organization become more “data-driven”!
- Logic Models: Charting a Course for Success – logic models help to visualize details and highlight the connection between a program’s purpose and the program’s results, and it helps you make sure you’re measuring the right things so you can show success!
- The Cost of Bad Data – has your nonprofit considered how much bad data could be costing you?
- Proven Practices for Year-Round Testing – successful testing programs don’t hinge on a few weeks of one-offs.
- Do It Yourself: Getting Started with Data Analysis – working with data doesn’t have to be hard; anyone can learn to do good analysis.
- What is “Good Enough” for Data? – data is all relevant information that’s used in the service of making decisions, large or small.
Do you use Microsoft Excel as your primary data manipulation tool? Be sure to check out ConnectVA’s 501 Tech Club’s upcoming tech courses: