In case you missed yesterday’s Nonprofit Tech for Good webinar with Heather Mansfield, 10 Social Media Strategies for NGO’s, here are a few quick tips, tools and resources you can use to implement best practices:
1) Launch a blog: inspire people to volunteer, attend an event, or make a donation. Learn how here.
2) Tell your nonprofit’s story: invoke powerful emotion by:
- Publishing photo essays
- Sharing program success stories
- Writing numbered lists, such as 6 Reasons to Donate Blood and 11 Facts About Nuclear Energy
- Learning more about visual storytelling
3) Learn photo-editing skills by using tools like:
Want more tips and advice on the latest social media trends?
SAVE THE DATE – on March 19th, 2015 ConnectVA will be hosting our “Social Media Conference for Nonprofits” featuring Heather Mansfield with Nonprofit Tech for Good at WCVE/Community Ideas Station!