Here at ConnectVA we have our ears to the ground for news, trends, and data that could impact your work. A few of the reports we captured last year in our 6 social media and fundraising reports post are still relevant, but some new reports have come out that we thought you’d want to know about:
- 2016 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report – Just like last year, Kivi Leroux Miller of Nonprofit Marketing Guide, has compiled comprehensive data surveyed from nonprofit professionals on the state of nonprofit communications in 2016.
- 2016 Global NGO Online Technology Report – Provides interesting insight on how nonprofits around the world are using technology in social media, fundraising, and more.
- The Landscape of WordPress for Nonprofits: A Report on the Current Marketplace for Plugins – If your nonprofit is using WordPress, you know that the array of available plug-ins can be overwhelming. This report provides recommendations based on nonprofits’ common website needs.
- The DonorDrive State of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising in 2016 – Insight from DonorDrive with research and statistics on how their nonprofit clients are engaging supporters in fundraising.
- Beyond Vanity Metrics: Toward Better Management of Member Engagement – If you need help making the data you’re tracking more meaningful, this is the report for you.
We’ve also added these reports to our Nonprofit Technology resource page.
Data will be a highlight of the upcoming Social Media for Nonprofits Conference – the only day-long social media conference in the region for nonprofits, government and community-based organizations! You will learn best practices, trends, and need-to-know information to connect your organization with social media to drive change. The day will feature field experts, panel discussions and a presentation and workshop from internationally-acclaimed Master Trainer, Beth Kanter, author of the “Networked Nonprofit” books. We hope to see you there!