At ConnectVA, we love compiling resources and sharing best practices – simplifying the process and search for you, so you can focus on mission!
Here are 6 great reports from the past year that could help in your decision making in social media and fundraising! If you’re looking for local agency reports, check out ConnectVA Community Vital Signs or check out our Resource Library, powered by 4Good where you can find recorded webinars, reports and studies on a multitude of nonprofit topics!
1) Giving USA 2015 Highlights Report – the free version of key takeaways from the annual study compiled by The Giving Institute.
2) Diversity in Giving Study – this report released by Blackbaud analyzes the differences in donor priorities, values, and habits across ethnic or racial subgroups. By understanding each group’s giving attitudes and preferences, this study serves as a strong foundation to guide your organization toward a more inclusive—and effective—fundraising approach.
3) 2015 Millennial Impact Report – multiple reports and webinars on Millennials and their desire to do good, reported by the Millennial Impact Project.
4) Nonprofit Benchmarks Study 2015 – the 2015 M+R Benchmarks Study is this year’s guide to nonprofit industry standards for online fundraising, advocacy, and list building.
5) 2015 Donor Engagement Study – this study by Abila studies 1) what matters most to donors? 2) how can nonprofit professionals be better communicators? 3) what makes donors feel involved and engaged?
6) 2015 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report – just as the title states, this report released by Kivi Leroux Miller with nonprofitmarketingguide.com dives into trends for 2015, as reported by nonprofit communicators themselves.
How have you used data and reports to guide and direct your social media and/or fundraising efforts? Let us know! Sign in and comment below!