Seeking real-time answers to important questions related to communication & marketing?
PRSA Richmond has joined forces with ConnectVA to host a specialty forum devoted to marketing and communications.
The ConnectVA Communication & Marketing Message Board is a useful and productive tool through which PRSA Richmond’s members as well as the greater ConnectVA community can come together to learn, share, and connect on communicaftion and marketing topics:
- Participate in cause-related online discussions with your peers from around the community
- Receive real-time answers on important needs and questions in the field
- Share news, resources, and upcoming events
How Do I Get Started?
- Register on ConnectVA: In order to participate in the Message Board, you must be a registered user on ConnectVA – https://www.ConnectVA.org/register
- Sign-in on ConnectVA: Your password will be emailed to you upon registration submission. When you next sign-in on ConnectVA, please visit the Message Board – https://www.ConnectVA.org/Message-Board
- Subscribe to the Message Board: As a signed-in user, click “subscribe” to the Communication & Marketing Message Board (item #7). This will allow you to receive immediate notification to posts from fellow members.
How Can I Use The Message Board?
- Sign-in on ConnectVA: Only signed-in, registered users can post to the Message Board on ConnectVA.
- Visit the Message Board page: Click into Communication & Marketing Message Board (item #7).
- Post a Message: Select to “Post New Thread” and enter a descriptive subject line as well as concise, specific, informational, professional and courteous message. Select “Publish” to post (you can choose to edit or delete your message at any time).
- Reply to a Message: Click into any post under the Communication & Marketing Message Board and select “Reply” to any thread or existing replies.
** Disclaimer: The responses given are informed opinions and should not be interpreted within the context of the inquirer’s organization and not taken as factual or without exception.