“In April, The ConnectVA Job Finder drew more than 40,000 views!”
ConnectVA’s Job Finder is the go-to source for posting and finding a nonprofit job in the region. In April, that section of our resource hub alone drew more than 40,000 views! You may already be familiar with how to post a job on ConnectVA, but if you’re not, visit our FAQ page for a quick review.
- While logged in, with your dashboard expanded, click on Manage Organization. You will see your Organization(s) listed and you may click on the Organization’s name to begin editing job postings.
Click on the image to enlarge.
- Click on Manage, and then click on Jobs. You will see any current job postings you have, and can Edit or Delete the posting.
- If you would like to renew your job posting after the initial 30 days, please contact us for assistance.
How can I promote my job posting for greater reach?
- Scroll down to the bottom of your job posting to access social sharing tools. Promote your job listing on your Organization’s Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ account. You can also share the posting via e-mail.
- All recent job postings are shared in the ConnectVA Daily Update, which goes out to over 3,500 subscribers.
Want more tips on using ConnectVA 2.0? Read how to:
Not registered on ConnectVA? Click here to get started.