Did you know that in addition to posting jobs on ConnectVA, you can post RFPs? A Request for Proposal ad can be used to seek proposals from freelancers, consultants, and contractors for a variety of services your organization may need, ranging from technology services to strategic planning. Housed in the Job Finder (the region’s go-to source for nonprofit jobs), RFP postings are $45 per listing for 30 days, can be renewed, and are shared with over 3,500 ConnectVA subscribers in our daily e-mails.
Ready to get started? Check out our step-by-step instructions:
- To add an RFP, you must first be a registered ConnectVA user and a member-administrator of an organization. While logged in, Expand your Dashboard, and click on Post RFP:
- After adding your Project Deliverables, Goals, Budget, Timeline, and more, click on Preview:
- Review your RFP Submission and Edit listing, if needed, or proceed to Pay for listing:
- You may now enter your Credit Card information and submit payment. Once payment is successfully submitted, you (and local subject matter experts!) will be able to view your posted RFP:
- If you need to edit your RFP at a later date or delete your listing, start by clicking on Manage Organization from your Dashboard:
- You will see your Organization(s) listed. Click on the organization you wish to edit:
- Click on the orange Jobs tab:
- You will see any current RFP and Job postings you have, and can Edit or Delete postings:
Want to post an RFP but don’t see a category that fits your needs? Let us know! We are always looking at ways to make posting easier and more effective.
Want more tips on using ConnectVA 2.0? Read how to:
Not registered on ConnectVA? Click here to get started.