YNPN RVA, powered by ConnectVA, is the local chapter of the Young Nonprofit Professionals NetworkWhat is YNPN RVA?
YNPN promotes an efficient, viable, and inclusive nonprofit sector that supports the growth, learning, and development of the young and early-career professionals. We are a movement activating young and early career nonprofit professionals through professional development, networking, and social opportunities.
YNPN RVA Events
Membership through YNPN RVA connects young and early career nonprofit professionals to a community of like-minded, socially-conscious members who interact through social events, professional development opportunities, and mentoring. YNPN RVA provides opportunities to gain knowledge and experiences to help you develop as a person and a professional while building a network of peers and mentors to support your growth in the nonprofit sector.
Members in YNPN RVA will:
- Gain an understanding of and respect for the nonprofit sector in general and the Greater Richmond Region specifically
- Build connections to peers and seasoned professionals
- Gain career planning and advancement insights in the nonprofit sector
- Gain greater awareness of resources and tools to develop as a professional
Yearly memberships are $35 for individuals, $20 for students, and $250 for organizations (includes memberships for up to 10 employees). These prices/memberships run from Jan to Dec. Learn more below.
How Can I Get Involved?
- Join us at our next monthly event and become a member in January 2017 (see above)
- Register on connectva.org to receive comprehensive updates on nonprofit jobs, community events, news, YNPN updates etc.
- Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ynpnrva
- Follow us on Twitter @YNPNRVA
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any administrative questions
Subscribe to Event Information
YNPN RVA Leadership Team
- Laura Pilati, St. Andrew’s School (Co-Chair)
- Tiffany Patton, Communities In Schools of Richmond (Co-Chair)
- Caitlin Hanbury, VCU College of Humanities and Sciences (Secretary)
- Liz Rennie Lungut, The Community Foundation (Communication Co-Chair and Staff)
- Fionnuala Bradley, Quin Rivers, Inc (Communication Co-Chair)
- Diana Villarreal, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Richmond (Membership Co-Chair)
- Rebecca Butler, Family Lifeline (Membership Co-Chair)
- Devan Colley, Peter Paul Development Center (Program Co-Chair)
- Omequa Eaddie, Virginia Union University (Program Co-Chair)